Flint River Indoor Shooting Range - Rules & Regulations
Important: All shooters must present a valid, government-issued form of photo identification.
At Flint River Indoor Shooting Range, we strive to create the most fun, welcoming, and most importantly, safe environment for all of our guests. For your own safety and the safety of others, please review the following Range Rules & Regulations before entering.
RANGE RULES & REGULATIONS
All shooters must have a valid, government issued form of photo ID.
• TREAT ALL FIREARMS AS IF THEY ARE LOADED AT ALL TIMES.
• ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you have identified your target and ready to fire on that target.
• ALWAYS keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
• ALWAYS know your target and what is beyond your target.
• Range is ALWAYS considered HOT (firing at all times).
• Firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection.
• No bump stocks.
• No prone shooting.
• No muzzle loaders.
• No steel core, armor piercing, tracer, or incendiary. I
• The max gun size allowed is a .308 rifle.
• If you carry concealed, please keep firearm holstered until you are in the shooting stall, and holster firearm before leaving shooting stall.
• Individuals handling firearms in an unsafe manner will be removed from the range.
• All handling of the firearms, include casing and uncasing, will be done INSIDE the shooting booth only. At no time is a firearm to be handled outside of the shooting booth.
• NEVER go forward of the firing line.
• NEVER point gun at anything you are not willing to shoot.
• Keep firearms pointed down range at all times.
• Eye and ear protection MUST be worn at the range at all times.
• No open toe shoes.
• Food and drink are only allowed in the lobby.
• Only collect your own brass behind firing line. All other brass must be swept forward. Collecting other shooters brass or brass forward of the firing line will not be tolerated.
• No loading of firearms outside stalls.
• No cleaning/dissembling of firearm in range, lobby, or parking lot.
• Keep all loaded or jammed firearm pointed down range, if you require assistance, please leave the firearm in booth pointed down range, and notify range personnel.
• Do not transfer firearms between shooting booths, switch shooters instead. Do not transfer uncased firearms from lane to lane.
• Only two people at a lane at a time.
o Only one shooter allowed in booth at a time.
• Fire only at the target which is in your assigned lane only.
o No shooting across lanes.
o No "Two-gunning".
o No holding gun sideways.
• CEASE FIRE: On this command, lay your firearm down unloaded, action open, step back from the line and await instructions from range personnel.
o In the event of emergency or power outage treat it as a cease fire.
• No use of cameras or cell phones while handling a firearm.
• While entering or exiting the range area, open only one door at a time.
• Do not throw any ammunition or empty shells in the trash containers.
• Do not throw "live" ammo down range or in the trash.
• No holster drawling, cross draw, or drawing concealed holsters.
o Holster draws are allowed only for on-duty law enforcement.
• Firearms are to be placed on the bench, unloaded, and action open if leaving the booth for any reason.
• No uncontrolled rapid fire.
• No fully automatic firearms.
• Shooters are responsible for any damage they cause to the range and/or equipment, regardless of intent.
• Shooting at anything other than your own target is prohibited and will subject you to removal from the range and a charge of $20.00 per strike to the range equipment.
• Smoking, e-cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, or alcohol is prohibited.
• Parents/guardians are solely responsible for minors (under 18).
o Parents/guardians must be with minors at all times, no exceptions.
o Minors must be tall enough (approximately 54 inches) to safely place and fire the firearm above the shooting bench.
• Any person who is behaving incorrectly, using foul language, nuisance, or distractive will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
• Any person under the influence or suspected to being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
• Flint River Indoor Shooting Range is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings on premises.
• Before leaving lane, sweep all casings past the firing line and collect target(s).
• Any violation of the range rules may result in immediate removal from the range and future prohibition.
• All sales are final. No returns.